Dear Residents, Staff, Families, and Volunteers:
We are happy to announce that MOH has declared Outbreak as over effective immediately. All Residents can resume regular activities as per current LTC guidelines.
Evergreen would like to extend sincere appreciation to our local Public Health, DSLTC, OHSW, WZ Continuing Care and IPAC-LTC for the all-out support extended.
A huge THANK YOU goes to all our incredible staff and volunteers for showing what true Teamwork means. To families who extended their support, care, love, and concern during outbreak, we express our deep appreciation.
Effective June 17th, Facility safety measures are as follows:
- Residents are permitted two visitors at a time.
- Visitors must be screened upon arrival and be asymptomatic. Please do not visit if feeling ill or if under a requirement to self-isolate.
- Proof of Vaccination is required.
- Visitors to wear medical mask provided by the facility. Mask should cover nose and mouth.
- When in common areas, it is not required,but strongly recommended that visitors physically distance from others.
- Practice good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Residents are allowed to leave facility for overnight visits, sightseeing drives, and attend medical appointment. Family/SDM is requested to notify Unit supervisor in advance if planning to take resident out of facility.
- Maintain same cohort for dining and recreation activities (if possible).
- Weather permitting, enjoy outdoor time with family, mask is encouraged but not required.
Staff and Volunteers
- Continue to wear medical mask throughout your shift; replace when soiled.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Self monitor for symptoms; do not report to work if feeling ill.
- Rapid test at least 2x/week.
- Maintain same cohort, if possible.
“In a world where you can be anything, be KIND.”