December 1 , 2022
Dear Family and Friends,
We have two confirmed COVID-19 (+) cases: one on Center Avenue and one on New East Avenue. Both residents are on Isolation with Contact and Droplet Precaution. Affected residents stable at this time.
· We kindly request to please postpone non-essential visits until further notice.
· Visitors to sanitize hands and wear medical mask upon entry. Mask should cover nose and mouth.
· DCGs, volunteers, and essential visitors are advised to conduct self-screening and to avoid visiting if feeling unwell or awaiting covid swab result.
· Universal masking will be in place (medical mask + face/eye protection) on the affected units.
· DCGs on non-affected units may remove mask ONLY when in a private area with resident, or when outside the facility.
Staff and Volunteers
Evergreen is working closely with Public Health, IPAC-LTC, and DSLTC on how to best mitigate risks to ensure safety of the entire community.
We sincerely thank you for your support and kind understanding.
If you have further inquiries, please reach out to the following staff:
Kelcey Pearson, IPAC RN - ext 306
Nanette Velasco, ADON - ext 304
Amanda Kelly, SDON - ext 240
Andrea Cottrell, CDON - ext 229
“In a world where you can be anything, be KIND.”