December 2 , 2022
Dear Family and Friends,
We have six (6) confirmed COVID-19 (+) cases: two on Center Avenue and four on New East Avenue. Affected residents are on Isolation with Contact and Droplet Precaution and are stable at this time. Few other symptomatic residents on East Avenue awaiting covid swab result.
· We kindly request to please postpone non-essential visits (visitors other than the Designated Care Giver or family member) until further notice.
· Visitors to sanitize hands and wear medical mask upon entry. Mask should cover nose and mouth.
· DCGs, volunteers, and essential visitors are advised to conduct self-screening and to avoid visiting if feeling unwell or awaiting covid swab result.
· Universal Pandemic Precautions (UPP) will be in place (medical mask + face/eye protection) on the affected units.
· DCGs on non-affected units are advised to always keep your mask on, whether in or outside resident’s room.
Staff and Volunteers
Evergreen is working closely with Public Health, IPAC-LTC, and DSLTC on how to best mitigate risks to ensure safety of the entire community.
We sincerely thank you for your support and kind understanding.
If you have further inquiries, please reach out to the following staff:
Kelcey Pearson, IPAC RN - ext 306
Nanette Velasco, ADON - ext 304
Amanda Kelly, SDON - ext 240
Andrea Cottrell, CDON - ext 229
“In a world where you can be anything, be KIND.”