Effective 8:00 AM, June 2nd , 2021 the LTC Guidelines will be modified to reflect the following changes that have been recently announced.
- Designated Caregivers (DCG) have been added to the definition of “essential visitors” . Essential visitors, including Designated Caregivers, may be permitted at all times, even when social visitors are not permitted to enter a facility. Designated Caregivers may attend during a suspect outbreak and lab confirmed outbreak.
- Two (2) DCGs are now allowed to visit at the same time. All visits must be pre-booked as per EHSC guidelines.
- Outdoor Visit is now permitted. Visitors are asked to book appt thru ext 555, leave a message and staff will return your call for confirmation.
- Visits will be scheduled Monday - Friday at 10am, 11a, 2pm and 3pm
- Masking for both resident and visitors is required.
- Direction regarding Outdoor Visits will be reviewed at the time of booking.
- Hair care service to resume for fully immunized residents.
- Hairdresser and resident must always wear mask.
More information will be shared over the next few days.
The Evergreen Community