In alignment with provincewide restrictions announced on December 13, Evergreen Home has set the following rules for visits, masking, and holiday meals. We thank you for your ongoing cooperation and commitment to keeping our residents safe through this Holiday Season.
- Visitors are no longer required to book visits.
- Monday - Friday visit check-in: 10am - 3pm.
- Weekend visit check-in: 10am – 2pm
- Visits on Holidays will continue to be scheduled by calling Tel # 902-678-7355 ext. 555. Leave a message and one of the designated staff will call back to confirm your schedule. Holiday visit check-in: 10am – 2pm
- A limit of two (2) visitors at a time with long-term care residents; it does not have to be the same two visitors each time.
- It is strongly recommended that visitors have a rapid test within 24 hours of the visit.
- Visitors can have quick close contact like a hug but then need to stay physically distanced for the rest of the visit.
- The requirement for visitors to wear masks and be fully vaccinated, except for end-of-life visits, remains.
Off-site visit/ Sightseeing drives/Video calls
- Off site visits, sightseeing drives, and video calls will be scheduled by calling 902-678-7355 ext. 555. Leave a message and one of the designated staff will call back to confirm your schedule.
- The support person accompanying the resident must be screened and asymptomatic and provide proof of vaccination.
- Residents can only leave the facility for overnight visits if they are fully vaccinated, and it is strongly recommended that they have their booster dose as well. Overnight visits must be pre-scheduled by calling ext. 7002 for Children Center and ext. 555 for Senior Center.
- Visitors may not remove their mask at any time during a visit.
- Families may deliver a holiday meal to their loved one, but as masks must always remain on during the visit, visitors may not eat with their loved one.
- Please reach out to Kristi Maxwell – IPAC RN at ext. 280 for further guidance