An update regarding visitation at Evergreen;
Changes to begin July 22, 2020
In light of recent announcement from Dr. Strang, Evergreen will be focusing on the Expanded Outdoor Visit Guidelines at this time. Evergreen has ample Garden Space to accommodate multiple Outdoor Visits.
- Extended Outdoor Visit Guidelines include (previously communicated guidelines will still be observed):
- 1. Up to five visitors per visit
- 2. Brief physical contact (hug, pat on shoulder, handshake) is allowed provided both visitor and resident are wearing mask
- 3. Visitors must be wearing mask during the visit. If safe distancing of at least 6ft apart is maintained, mask may be taken off.
- 4. Resident will be asked to wear mask unless otherwise contraindicated.
- 5. Maintain Social Distancing at all times.
- Evergreen will not be accepting calls for Indoor Visits at this time.
Please see attached update from June 16, 2020 outlining how to schedule an outdoor visit.
Take care and stay safe,
Evergreen Home for Special Care