Evergreen Home for Special Care is pleased to have visitors back for indoor visits, this will begin December 22, 2020.
Process for indoor visits will continue as they were previously.
- Please call (902)678-7355 ext. 555 to schedule a visit, a staff member will return your call
- Visit will be 30 minutes in designated location (Scotia Room)
- Medical mask (provided by Evergreen) must be worn throughout visit
- Visitors and residents must remain 6feet throughout visit, brief physical contact is allowed
Residents are also permitted to have 2 designated caregivers again.
- Only 1 caregiver, per resident, per day
- Designated caregivers must complete education session prior to beginning their role
- Monday-Friday, 10:00am-2:00pm
- Senior Centre: ADON (ext. 304)
- Children Centre: CDON (ext. 229)
Thank you for your continued support.
Evergreen is wishing all members of the Evergreen community a Safe and Happy Holidays.